Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Recent drawings

Here are some recent drawings that I have been doing. Since we've moved to Florida, I had plans to do a bunch of paintings and get into galleries and all that jazz….but thats not really what happened. Actually, I started doing some car drawings just for fun and haven't gotten around to painting too much, just some things here and there. But everyone really loved the drawings so I just kept doing more and now thats pretty much all I do.

The new Chevy Camaro ZL1
 BMW M3, just sold it the other day!
 Heres a Porsche Spyder 550, I dont remember what year it is though.
 (Crappy cell phone pic) This was a commissioned drawing, the same car as above, just modified to look exactly like the owners
 This is a Confederate X132 Hellcat. I've always been a fan of Confederate motorcycles, so I drew their most recent bike! Which isn't even finished yet haha.
(Another crappy cell phone pic) This is a commissioned drawing for a tractor dealership, this is an Apache Sprayer. Just finished it today actually! I have one more tractor I have to draw, which I will probably start tomorrow.
So there you have it! Thats what I've been up to lately.

No comments: