Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Girl on the Trek

So, I have seen this girl about three times now, actually even twice today, and she makes me smile. There is a girl that rides a white Trek, just about like the one Todd rides, and everytime I see her, she just looks like she is really enjoying herself. Shes a fairly attractive girl, on a Trek, and is always smiling while riding. That makes me smile. I hope to see her around more, although, if she werent on her bike, I probably wouldnt recognize her.

2 comments:

Trent said...

you need to hide behind a tree with your bike, wait till she comes around, then start riding beside of her. If things work out, it would make for a great "how I met your mother" story. If not, you can just ride off into the wind, never to see the Trek Girl again.

Good luck.

Todd said...

Yeah, I think the trek bike is a great omen.

Later.