Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Sketches

Well guys, I finally completed 45 pages of sketches in my sketchbook for my advanced drawing class, and I know I promised to post some of them. So I picked some of my favorites, and here they are. All of these sketches are done on 5.5"x8.5" paper, and most of them were completed in less than 15 minutes. And these are posted in chronological order, the first was done the first day of class, the last was completed tonight.











Once I started doodling and exploring with different techniques and media I was really shocked at what I could do! Next, I should be posting some of my projects for the class. I dont think that the work Ive done in the class are that great, but you might like them anyways, so Ill post them.







6 comments:

Lori said...

the last one and the second to last one are my favs!

All are quite good though :)

Love ya

Abby Miller said...

my fave is the last one too! :D

Trent said...

I'm a little "sketcky" as to which one is my fav. But I think I would have to go with the third one.

Jan D-M said...

I love the last one best, but Ben, you are amazing. Wonderful talent.

Jan

Todd said...

svery cool, thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

#9 and #11 are my favorites...because i love the colors and transparency of the girl wearing the long dress looking out on her world and the fact you chose only one other color in the last one, but WOW! and to think these are 'sketches' that took you just minutes to do! Thank you for taking the time to show them to us!!