Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Im still alive

I just found out that its been quite a while since Ive posted anything on here. Ive been so busy lately, it seems like our professors love to make everything due right before Thanksgiving break, exams, projects, papers, ugh. And on top of that, Ive been sick all weekend with a nasty cold, I hate getting sick, Ive been drinking Zicam like its my job. But I am currently home (well, back in Bremen, I dont really have a "home" anymore), Im staying with my sisters at their apartment this week.

But other than that, not much has been going on. Ive been trying to prepare for Thanksgiving.....let me explain. I love to eat during Thanksgiving, a lot. During high school, I was unable to eat for thanksgiving because of wrestling, we always had a wrestling meet like two days after Thanksgiving, and I always had to cut weight. For four years, I could only eat like one strand of turkey and a roll maybe. So ever since, I have been trying to make up for those meals Ive had to miss. My goal is to eat twice my body weight in one sitting. And I love pumpkin pie, I look forward to eating pumpkin pie all year. Im really looking forward to this years Thanksgiving.

Oh yeah, and I love seeing my family and all that jazz, haha.

1 comment:

Abby Miller said...

I'm pretty sure you would DIE if you ate twice your body weight in one sitting.