Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Weird Stuff

I know that I think of some weird stuff a lot. And I usually think out loud. I will often times make a comment and in return get a, "whats wrong with you?" or "are you serious?" The other day I was sitting in my room hanging out with some guys, thinking about saliva for some reason. I wondered why we dont have a problem swallowing our own saliva when its in our mouths, but if we spit it out, say in a cup or something, we cringe at the thought of putting it back in our mouths. I mean, its the same saliva. Its not like its been too contaminated in the air. And of course, I said my thought to the group. I got some funny looks for that one.

Then I was walking back from studying tonight, and it was freezing cold outside. It was so cold I could clearly see my breath. And......I had to fart. But I hesitated because Im always unsure if when its cold enough to see your breath........if you can also see a fart. Unfortunately I was alone in my thinking on this one, I had no one to share my thoughts with then, and ultimately, no one to resolve my dilemma. I still dont know the answer to that one though. I guess thats just one of lifes mysteries.

2 comments:

Abby Miller said...

I especially liked the link to the word fart. pretty humorous

Todd said...

Very interesting. Not sure it is so weird. Haha