Thursday, November 6, 2008

Im in a Puddle

I was flipping through some of my older posts just now, and I came across The Puddles of Life. Im really glad I wrote this one down because I seem to be in a puddle these days. It seems that lately, nearly every day, something more goes awry. This week, I havent been feeling very well. I went to work out tonight and nearly threw up, and apparently I lost about 5lbs this week, from what, Im not sure, just being sickly I guess. And that just adds to list of crap that has already happened lately. Im not sure when I entered this puddle, but rereading that post raised my spirits a little. I just need to trudge through this puddle and search for dry land. Im trying to keep my head up, but Im sure theres still some rough waters ahead.

3 comments:

basedonfaith said...

Hope you get through your "Puddles" I hate to see you depressed! You know I'm always here for you!
Love ya!

Lori said...

You need to come home and eat meatloaf!!

LOL

Love ya

Todd said...

Hang in there man! Definitely some strange times.