Monday, March 23, 2009

Serenades!

Its that time of year, serenade time! This is when our fraternity goes around to most of the sororities on campus and dance for them to try to make them fall in love with us, actually we are just trying to get them to come to our philanthropy (event to raise money for a cause, if you didnt know). The greek system is very complicated, I was trying to explain the things we do to a GDI (gosh darn independent, to be clean) and most of it sounds crazy and complicated but its still fun.

But anyways, serenades. This year I am part of the dance crew. We just started going around to the sororities tonight....and I just learned the dance last night. Originally I was supposed to be Patrick Swayze's character in the SNL Chippendales skit, but I never practiced and I didnt really want to do itanyways, so now I have a different part. Me and three other guys have four chairs, we dance a little to a song, then pick four girls out of the audience, sit them down, then dance for them, and eventually get on one knee and sing to them. Its so much fun! While Im dancing, I usually turn around and shake my butt for them, one girl actually spanked it once. Then while Im on my knee, I hold her hand, kiss it, do the little 'boop' thing (finger to the nose), and gaze into their eyes with my cute puppydog eyes. Im sure their hearts just melt. We did four tonight, I think we are doing sixteen altogether all week long. Good times.

No comments: