Saturday, June 6, 2009

It has been QUITE a while...

Agreed? Agreed. Once I got out of the habit of blogging every day, it was hard to get back into it. There was so much crap going on that it was hard to find time to blog, then I really didnt even know what to say anymore, since I knew who my readers were. But now that no one reads this anymore, it will be much easier to say what I want haha.

But to start off, heres a little update. Its summertime. Schools out. Ive been back for about a month now, maybe a little less. I got a job at the wonderful Bremen Cemetery for the summer, which I think is great. I mostly trim graves with a weedeater, but sometimes I help dig graves and fill them. I like my job though, I get a good tan, its nice being outside all the time, I dont have to work if its raining, and I get paid decent. And its haunted, but Ill elaborate on that another time.

Ive been dating a girl named Britney for about two months now. I met her at a formal party we had at the beginning of April, shortly after I took my blog break. Shes great, one of the sweetest girls I know. I love being around her, but havent been able to for the past few weeks because she has been in Greece for a study abroad program. But she gets back this Tuesday, so that will be nice. She'll be living in West Lafayette for the summer so Ill only get to see her on weekends, but Im looking forward to hanging out with her this summer.

Really, those are about the only big changes from last time I blogged. I have a lot of time to think at the cemetery while Im trimming, so I will put down some thoughts over the summer. A lot of things about life and death, since death is the business there. There will probably be a lot of cemetery stories this summer, since it consumes the majority of my day. So theres the update :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Britney had to travel all the way to Greece to "study a broad"?

I thought we had plenty of broad's around here.