Monday, July 28, 2008

Oh My, What a Weekend

So this weekend I drove down to Indianapolis to see the Brickyard 400 with a few friends of mine from Purdue. It was a pretty enjoyable time down there. And it was pretty much free for me haha. We planned on buying some tickets at the gate and parking in the infield, but when we got there we found out that they weren't selling tickets at the gate for the Brickyard, they only do it for the Indy 500. So they made us turn around and park in the big grass field where all the tailgaters park. We got there at around 7:30am and the race didnt start until like 2, so we had a long day to tailgate. We had brought something like 60 cans of beer to drink and a bunch of food so we were pretty much set for the day. I ended up having a few beers than becoming rediculously tired so I slept in the truck for a while (and some random guy walked by and tickled my feet...I was so confused). But anywho, after the race had started, we decided that we would wait a while, then try and sneek in. So when the race was almost half over, we tried it.....and succeeded. Not-a-one person tried to stop us. So we ended up sitting in the infield for the rest of the race. Mission accomplished.

But thats really not the interesting part of my weekend. I kind of hesitate to write this, only because I know that my mom and grandma read my blog. But I need to write it because it happened. I cant only post profound thoughts and wonderful experiences that make people think that Im a saint, because I am not. And Im not trying to be. Im just me, and Im just trying to live an adventurous life.

So anyways, Adam and Rob took me to a strip club Saturday night. It really wasnt what I thought it would be. I even told them on our way there that I would probly just hang around the bar most of the night, but the bar was minute in this place. There were girls EVERYWHERE. I figured there would be like two or three up on top of a pole and the place would be really run down and dirty with old men hounding at the girls. But actually, it was a pretty nice place, clean, nicely decorated (only I would notice that), with a lot of young guys.....several of them with their girlfriends (I thought that was extremely odd). Now for the first couple of hours, I thought the place was really strange and awkward, and I didnt really want to be there. But after a while I started getting used to it, i guess.

But on this particular weekend, they had a feature girl dancing from Penthouse. She did like three dances all night, and she was kind of a big deal in that place. She was also selling pictures and selling private dances in the "VIP room". So obviously, Rob buys me a dance with her....a $50 dance. He likes making me feel awkward. But I am pretty amazed that my friends spent so much money on me that night, I guess they thought I needed to experience this. So anywho, me and Rob were talking to her before my big private dance, and Rob was telling her that its my first time in a strip club and that I still held the V-card. She didnt believe me for a few minutes, but I confirmed and eventually convinced her. Then she thought I was gay, I told her that I fancied the ladies, and from then on she kind of took a liking to me. She gave me a couple of free pictures (she was selling them for $25 a piece), put some flattering comments on them, and then she gave me a job offer to be her "lawnboy" haha. She told me that I was a pretty good looking guy and I would have to mow shirtless, of course. Then later on she gave me her email address and told me to email her if I seriously wanted to be her lawnboy. Now, Im pretty confident that she was just doing all this because its her job to make guys feel special. So Im not really expecting to be working for her. So yeah, Saturday night, I met a stripper. (I did email her by the way, pretty much saying "Hey, whats up". I do think it would be interesting to get to know her, because she was really nice and fun to talk to, and ultimately completely different than me. But Im not really expecting a response.)

But overall, I did have a pretty good time. Im really not cut out to be in a strip club though. Sometimes.....actually most of the time I was there, I would just laugh at some of things going on in there. So there you have it, I have been strip club devirginized this weekend. (I hope I havent disappointed you too much mom and grandma)

2 comments:

abc said...

Strip clubs: $150 / hr
Penthouse model: $50
Moral deviance: Priceless.

=]

basedonfaith said...

sorry I didn't reply sooner, kind of got behind on your blogs. If this is the worst thing you ever do in your life, there will be no problems! I know it's hard to believe, but I was once your age too!
Love ya,
Gramma