Tuesday, January 20, 2009

VIRUS!!

I know that I havent posted in quite a while, mostly because I have been busy catching up and hanging out with all of my friends. But now, I have a slight (major) problem with my computer that has rendered it useless. Its gotta be a virus of some sort, Im not really sure, I dont know computers very well. So now, I am unable to use my computer for now. Im at a computer lab right now typing this one. This is really a bummer because I have some MAJOR things that I have been thinking about and really want to write them down! So stay patient and some good posts will be coming!

1 comment:

Abby Miller said...

I feel like I drink a lot during the day though. Coffee mostly and water with meals and when I feel thirsty. Mom said I might have had low blood sugar and told me to drink orange juice if it ever happens again. Oh well, I'm still here aren't I? lol