Saturday, December 13, 2008

Drawing II Projects

So, the semester is finally over, I got all of my Drawing II projects done and Im about to turn them in for my final critique on Tuesday. But I thought I would share some of them with you before I turn them in. These are in chronological order, so they get progressively better.

Quick drawing of myself with charcoal
Created Scenary
Abstract
Clay hand using different media




Ok for this one we had to draw 4 animals and an object out of a hat, and combine them to make one crazy animal. I got a giraffe, praying mantis, pidgeon, shark, and a cake. This is what I came up with, it was silly but everyone loved it. (Not sure why that guy looks like Trent, I just created him from my head)
Pointillism of clay form(I almost went crazy drawing these hundreds of billions of dots)
Old man using marker and chalk
Sexy girl
Soon will be pics from my sketchbook (which I personally think are better), and some ceramics stuff.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ben, Thanks for taking the time to post some of your drawings for us to view! The colors in Old Man and Sexy Girl are fabulous..marker and chalk.. would have never guessed that combination. The Pointillism was excellent and the crazy animal still has me smilin'.. and yes, the guy does kinda look like Trent!

Abby Miller said...

I like the colors :)