Monday, December 8, 2008

My New Favorite Blog

Ive really been getting into my drawing class, trying to discover new techniques and subjects, and I happen to stumble across this blog. Its pretty amazing. Expect to see some work like this from me in the future.

Here it is.



Oh and by the way, the semester is almost over which means that Ill be posting some more pics from my sketchbook and projects here pretty soon. Im pretty excited to show some of the new stuff, some of it even amazes me! And Im my own biggest critic!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the Ben Miller Gallery... hopefully there will be A LOT of pages posted! The blog you found is quite interesting... and am curious how you'll incorporate the style into your own. Impressionistic drawing... i like it!

Anonymous said...

oops.. i didn't mean to click on anonoymous...it was me, jane.

Anonymous said...

now i'm embarassed...it keeps saying anonoymous..even though i click on the name/url circle? well now you all know how computer savy i am..geez Jane(sorry!)

Ben Miller said...

Bahahahaa......oh Jane, you and this dang technology just dont mix.