Sunday, December 21, 2008

Official Christmas Break

Oy! Finally, Im on Christmas Break! I went back to school on Thursday to take my final exam on Saturday. I went back kind of early because we were supposed to get hit by a huge snow and ice storm that night and I didnt want to drive through it. But once I got back to school, I was really surprised at how many people were still on campus. Usually during finals week, everyone leaves like halfway during finals week, but apparently there were a ton of people with Saturday finals, like me.

My exam was pretty easy though. It was for Spanish 202 (my second time around in that class), my fifth semester in spanish. I started studying for the exam about two hours beforehand. I had an energy drink while studying and it was pretty effective, so I had another before my exam. Then afterwards, while driving home, I had one more energy drink. Thats a lot of energy. But I needed it because of the long, boring drive home.

But right after my exam, I had to go to my aunts house for a Christmas party. I only showed up about two hours late. But at least there was still some food left! So I did the usual: ate, we did some gift giving, then I played Rock Band with my cousins and sister and Trent for the rest of the night while my uncle got drunk and stunk up that basement because he gets bad gas when he has beer.

And now, Im staying at my dads house in Granger. And Ive been really sick all of last week. It sucks....hard. I think I caught the flu. Im not throwing up or anything but Ive gotten fevers and chills and aches every night since last Monday. I hate getting sick, and I rarely do, Im usually a pretty healthy person, but this one has lingered for far too long.

Anyways, thats just an update from the last few days.

1 comment:

Trent said...

Ben,

You have to come by Rachels house Christmas day. I have a stocking for you! It is filled with magical mystical things.

My mom always makes a lot of food on Christmas, so you can come to my house any time if you want.

Later