Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Still Sick

Well loyal readers, I apologize for not putting up anything interesting in the last week or so, Ive just been really sick. Im pretty sure its the flu, or maybe even a sinus infection, but either way its 8, going on 9 days that Ive had it. And its been getting worse the last couple of days, I dont even feel like moving from the couch. Im back at my moms house right now and she keeps telling me to go to the doctor, but Im stubborn and refuse. I figure that my doctor is only going to tell me what I already know (that Im sick) and charge me an arm and a leg for that bit of useless information. So, Ill just keep living off of Ibuprofen until I get better. I figure if Im not better by the day after Christmas, Ill go see a doctor, see what he has to say.

2 comments:

Todd said...

Geez, get better soon! I hope you feel good enough to have a Merry
Christmas. Later!

Jan D-M said...

So, do you have green boogies? If the answer is yes, you need antibiotics. If not, I hope you get better soon. No fun waiting for Santa when you don't feel well.

Wishing you a healthy and happy Christmas day.

:)