Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sketches Part II

We had to do 90 pages of sketches for the semester in my Drawing II class, I already posted some from the first half of the semester, but here are the rest. I had to do 45 more pages in the last 8 weeks......and I did 30 yesterday. It took quite a while. But anywho, here are some of the better ones. Enjoy! (Once again, if you click on the picture, it will enlarge)

Quick sketch for Old Man
Sketches for Sexy Girl


Experimenting with abstracts



Recreation from MDE-Art
My favorite



I dont know why I made her look anorexic, it was an accident



Another recreation from MDE-Art

4 comments:

Trent said...

cool stuff. I like the sketch of the "sexy girl" in marker. That's my fav.

basedonfaith said...

I would sure like one of your sketches signed for Christmas!!! I can frame it and hang it on the wall!
Love ya!

PS: Might be worth a pumpkin pie for Christmas eve dinner!

Lori said...

Hmmm, which ones do I want for Christmas??

I love them all...

Love ya,
Mom

Abby Miller said...

oh you would, Trent. dork.
I like the lighthouse and the last sketch of flowers