Thursday, August 21, 2008

Crazy Lazy

Its been pretty wierd coming back to Purdue. I havent really done much at all this week, just been crazy lazy, playing a lot of video games, surfing the Web on our HIGHSPEED INTERNET, which is awesome since I had to suffer with Dial-up all summer. Its also hard to adjust being around so many people again. I have been by myself most of the summer and would only see like five people all day, then I come back to school and there are thousands of people everywhere I go! And then I live in the fraternity so it seems like I cant go anywhere to be alone. True antisocial right here. But its only been a couple of days, so I will just have to get back into the groove of being social. I do like hearing about what people did all summer. Some went to California, some to Texas, some had internships, some worked 12 hour night shifts. So its fun to hear thier stories. And its cool to see how some people have changed. Shorter hair, new car, gained weight, lost weight, or maybe even thier attitude has changed. Its also funny to see all of the new freshman. They are like a bunch of little tourists trying to fit in, but are obviously tourists. Those poor souls.

But anyways, Im still trying to adjust to the transition from home to school. And Im definately not ready for classes to start.

No comments: