Monday, August 18, 2008

Whew, Im back!

Hello again faithful readers! Sorry it has been a few days since I have written, I have been so busy with moving back to Purdue and getting settled into the frat. Yes, I am a frat boy. I love living in the fraternity though. Its like living with 50 of your closest friends. Well, most of them are my friends. This year I am rooming with one of my closest friends, Adam. We have a pretty sweet setup in our room already, everything we need, then about half the room is junk we dont need, but make the room look awesome. I ended up moving in a week early just so I could get nice and settled in before class starts. It would be too stressful to move in the weekend before then have class start the next day, I did that last year and was just too much. Plus, I really wanted to come back, needed to leave my house in Bremen to come back HOME. I pretty much have to call the frat Home now. It feels like home.

And of course me and Adam couldnt wait to go to Harrys last night. Harrys is actually called Harrys Chocolate Shop, but has nothing to do with chocolate. Its a bar, one of the best in West Lafayette. Last semester me and Adam started going every Friday afternoon for lunch after I turned 21. They have some amazing burgers there! So anywho, last night we went, had a couple of drinks, ordered some breadsticks, then hit the sack. Very eventful. And now, we are still trying to get everything put away and organized in our room. Im pretty excited about this year though, I got a new major, new room, a workout partner (so far), so it should be a good year. Well, farewell for now, ill get back in the groove hopefully.

1 comment:

basedonfaith said...

Ok, Ben, I know the real reason you went back early! Had something to do with moving? You're closer to me now so no excuse not to visit!
Love ya,
Gramma