Friday, August 1, 2008

Welcome to the Gun Show

....the shirt that Im wearing says that.

I am so very bored right now. I hate saying that I am bored because I once heard that if you say that youre bored, thats because youre a boring person. And I dont like to be called a boring person......although, Im slowly realizing that I am part of the time a boring person. So I can currently say that I am bored, because right now I am being boring. I really need to get a life....or a job.

So I woke up at about 10am this morning, which is kind of early for me, but I couldnt sleep any longer because I went to bed at midnight. Yes, thats 10 hours of sleep. Probably unhealthy. I wake up in the morning and all I can do is wait until 3 or 4 o' clock to roll around, because thats when I get to go workout! Lately I have been a workout-aholic. This week alone I have been in the wieght room 3 times and have ridden well over 70 miles on my bike. I just cant get enough. And today I will be in the wieght room once more.

I was thinking about why I feel I have to workout so much. Well for me, Im just trying to gain some weight. I am a skinny turd. I came home at the beginning of the summer wieghing around 135lbs. I am 5'11". Thats skinny. But so far this summer I have gained nearly 15lbs. Fifteen pounds of pure muscle haha. But yes, I did cheat. I bought some protien stuff (Wheybolic 60, with 60g of protien in a serving), and some N.O. Xplode, which Im still not sure what its supposed to do, but I know that it makes me feel invincible while pumping iron. I love watching my body change.....well, for the better. I think thats why I have been hitting the wieght so much harder lately. I have started to notice a change, and now Im addicted to it.

At first I thought that I cared too much about how I look, but now I realize that I am just addicted to change. I cant be in the same spot for too long, I will go crazy. Im at home this summer, which killed me at the beginning of the summer, realizing that I have to spend the whole summer in a familiar place. I think that my life revolves around change. I like to change my hairstyles, my clothing choice, the car I drive, my attitude, my body, Ive changed my major a few times, Im addicted to change. But Im not too sure where this is going to get me. Eventually Ill end up in a place where I cant possibly change anymore. What will happen then? Will I go crazy? I think that eventually I will just mature and settle down. But until then, I have to go take some protein.

No comments: