Thursday, August 7, 2008

Yikes!

Well, today I am a little sore. Not nearly as sore as I was last night though. Todd, Trent, and I ended up accomplishing our 50 mile cycling ride last night. It was pretty nuts! We were all pretty much dead after about 40 miles, but we kept on truckin, finally reaching 50. It ended up taking 3 hours and 30 minutes on the dot. We also had to stop more often than usually. I had to stop because my butt and back hurt so much, and Trent was just dead tired. Todd was a machine though, I dont think he complained one time. I think the best part of the night, though, was grilling out afterwards. We grilled some burgers, made some cucumber sandwiches, and drank some Cream Soda and awesome homemade wine. But, man, none of us could walk very well. And stairs were a killer. But luckily, ill get some rest this weekend in Wisconson. Todd and I are hittin the road here in about an hour, so Im basically just waiting for him to come pick me up. So, farewell for a while, be back next week.

No comments: