Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Week

Its been a good week so far. I made some money, got some good workouts in, successfully made some speghetti tonight. Good times. And I got two offers for the weekend. One offer from Todd to go to Wisconson with him and his family, go to thier cabin or something, Im still not really sure whats going on, but Im sure it will be awesome. And the other offer was from Stacee, a good friend of mine, to work at Ribfest making some ribs. Both were set between thursday through the weekend. Of course, I would have rather taken the job because I could use an extra $300, but it fell through.....just like they always do. They only needed two people to work for them, so Stacee said that her and her boyfriend were going to do it. So, Im going to Wisconson. (Its funny, when Todd first asked if anyone wanted to go, I quickly jumped to the opportunity, but when I got home that night I wondered, "wait, I hope he was serious." Guess so, since Im going now.) Im pretty excited to go, though. I guess we are staying in Chicago one night, then somewhere in Wisconson the rest.

And my speghetti was delicious. I generally never cook, just make Chef Boyardee or grilled cheese, but I needed a real meal tonight.

No comments: