Friday, August 15, 2008

Photoshop Fun







Ive been messing around with Photoshop lately and here are some of the pictures I made look TOTALLY AWESOME. The first one is Trent when we went on our 30 mile ride. Its not the best quality pic, it only took me about 10 minutes to do this one. The second is a picture of the sunset in Panama City, Florida. There were actually some buildings in the bottom left but I got rid of them. The third is my favorite, just a countryside picture from our 30 mile ride, but I love how I made the sky look in it. And the last one is from Panama City, its a picture of me skimboarding. Its basically the same filter as the picture of Trent on his bike.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ben, WOW! Whatever you did in photoshop to create motion in the 1and 4 really works.... and the field and sky one gave me a glimpse of HOME...the sunset is incredible.. you made a good call getting rid of any buildings , God's artwork stands alone!
THANK YOU again for helping me to learn more of photoshop.. I used to hate it because of all the frustrations, but am learning to like it.
When I am in Bremen, you can shoot my Canon 40D and try out some different lenses if you want to. Jane.